McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner Review + Unboxing!
Get The McCulloch MC-1275 From Amazon:
[amazon_link asins=’B0000DF0RB,B00G00BT72,B00G00BTEA’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’steammop01-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0120107b-4e53-11e7-bf02-6ba77f2962ba’]
Visit Us At:
Welcome to the official McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner Review!
You may have seen some of our other footage on this channel showing just a few things the MC-1275 is capable of. Well get ready because there is only going to be more!
In this video we are going to show you the McCulloch MC-1275 in the box, opening it, show all of the attachments included and we’re even going to steam clean an entire kitchen using nothing but water and a rag to wipe it up!
Remember there is a major difference between something being clean and something being sanitized. Using the MC-1275 you can not only CLEAN just about any surface, but also sanitize it. The temperature at which heat can be considered ‘sanitizing’ is about 171° Fahrenheit. The McCulloch MC-1275 reaches up to 200° Fahrenheit so you are very well covered when it comes to making sure you get rid of all those microscopic bugs!
The video contents are as follows:
0:00 – Checking out the box the McCulloch MC-1275 comes in
0:53 – Opening the box and attachments. The attachments in the video in order:
• (2) Extension Wands
• (1) Screw-driver for attaching the carrying handle
• (1) Scrubbing pad (the green attachment)
• (1) Jet Nozzle with (1) detailing nylon brush attached
• (1) Carrying handle, used for attaching to the top of the MC-1275 with the screw-driver.
• Pack of detailing brushes. (2) Nylon long bristle detailing brushes (2) Nylon Short bristle detailing brushes (1) Brass bristle detailing brush (very abrasive)
• (1) Triangle Brush – Great for carpet and steam cleaning corners!
• (1) Squeegee attachment – Never use dangerous chemical filled window cleaners again!
• (1) Mop attachment and (1) Steam mop microfiber pad – The best mop you will ever use.
• (1) Measuring cup and (1) Funnel for filling your MC-1275 with water.
3:42 – Dirty kitchen walk-around. You’ll be amazed at how clean we get it!
4:49 – Steam cleaning the kitchen sink.
5:49 – Sanitizing the kitchen sink pipes.
6:00 – Removing water stains with just steam.
7:09 – Steam cleaning the counter. You use it all the time for preparing your food. Make sure it’s clean and sanitized!
7:49 – Steam cleaning the stove top. We get so many stains from cooking throughout the week we have to have the MC-1275!
9:03 – Using the McCulloch MC-1275’s steam mop attachment, it gets any dirty floor back to a like-new state.
As you can see we crammed a lot into this review! We wanted to show you even more but we have plenty of other videos coming for that. In this particular video, we just show you a few ideas for using a steam cleaner and also just how much you can get done simply using water.
Check us out on GooglePlus:
Like us on facebook:
Retweet our tweets!