Oreck Steam-It Steam Mop, Steam100LRH
- Produces approximately 40 minutes of steam (on high setting) on a full tank. Can sanitize hard floor surfaces by focusing steam while mopping for at least 5 seconds.
- Chemical-Free cleaning. Great for tile and grout. Cleans using only tap water. Works upside down without spillage. High temperature dry steam melts away dirt and grime.
- As an option for the customer, the Steam-It includes a universal cleaning clip which allows the customer to use household towels
- Adjustable steam settings for optimal cleaning on multiple surfaces
The Oreck Steam-It is an electric appliance that uses low pressure steam to remove dirt and grime. It’s an easy, safe and cost effective way to get a deep down clean without the use of chemicals or detergents. It may look like a vacuum but it is not. Nor is it a conventional “steam” cleaner or a pressure washer.
Just add less than a liter of water to the unique no-spill vapor chamber, turn the Steam-It on, and it heats up in less than a minute – creating a high-temperature, low-moisture dry steam that quickly removes dirt; deep cleans virtually any hard floor surface (such as marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, tile and sealed hardwood); cleans windows, kitchen and bath fixtures, tile and grout and overhead surfaces such as cabinets, ceiling fans and light fixtures*.
Simply mopping while steaming quickly clears the dirt or grime away. Surfaces are dry within minutes! There are no expensive replacement cleaning pads to buy either, because the Steam-It comes with four washable microfiber bonnets. Only the Steam-It has universal cleaning clips that let you use your own household towels. It comes with a 4-piece attachment kit, a 1-year limited warranty, and is tough enough for everyday use.
The Oreck Steam-it can be used to sanitize hard floor surfaces by focusing steam on high while mopping for at least 5 seconds. The heat combined with light agitation does the work for you. Steam leaves no toxic residues on surfaces and won’t stain clothing. It’s mess-free with temperatures hot enough to reduce bacteria such as e-coli, staph, and salmonella on hard surfaces, and emulsify grease and oil, as well as other surface contaminates.
• Pressurized dry steam heats in less than a minute. Dry steam means no wet mess!
• Works upside-down without spillage for above-the-floor cleaning (such as cabinets, ceiling fans, light fixtures).
• Fingertip controls and 25-ft. cord make it incredibly easy to use.
• Boasts a wide 11.5 inch cleaning path.
• Deep cleans without chemicals. Can sanitize by focusing steam on hard floor surface for at least 5 seconds.
• Can be used on most flooring surfaces including marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, linoleum and sealed hardwood floors*
• Reusable, machine washable microfiber pads mean no expensive replacement pads to buy.
• 1-year limited warranty (Some limitations apply)
*Not for use on fine silks, velour, very think plastics, unsealed hardwood, laminates, engineered hard floor surfaces, ceilings, drywall and exterior paint of automobiles, electronics or items using electricity. Not recommended for surfaces that are extremely heat sensitive.